Thursday, October 21, 2010

It Is What It Is

In my state of South Carolina we are dead in the middle of an election or rather the running of "Who is our next Governor"? We have two strong opponents and I like them both. The problem I have is all the bull between them and the slinging of insults and he said this and she said that and he did this and she did that, stop it all ready. Your driving people nuts. It starts to get confusing and then you both loose what your trying to communicate to the people. I tried to watch the debate and I thought good grief your not even answering the questions, Your giving an answer but not a solution. You both have learned the art of dancing around the question and going all the way around the block and back and still haven't said anything. Get to the point make it short and sweet and run a campaign without the attacks and innuendo's. For once I would like to see questions answered with solutions and not politics. Is this too much to ask for???

No comments:

Post a Comment