Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MIA (Missing In Action)

Sometimes I have so many thoughts swimming around in my mind that I loose focus on what I want to say or do. I find that when I am in this mode I just shut down and do nothing. I have to regroup and think about all the things I might want to say but I have to have that moment when you just know exactly what I want to say and can begin to put it writing. Well, Ive been in that state of mind and haven't gotten to the point to where I can express what I'm thinking. Kinda like a car stalling, I start and run a few seconds then I sputter out. Start, sputter, start, sputter, well you get the idea. However, I am experiencing a glimmer of light and I can feel myself coming back into focus with a clear mind of thoughts that I hope to put in writing to share with all. I found the light switch that had eluded me in the dark and I hope it remains bright and steady...

No comments:

Post a Comment